CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Have My House Back!!

Our home improvements are finally over!!! It's been about one month since we began getting the tile put in the house and completing all the projects that went with it. I am so happy to have my kitchen, bathroom and laundry rooms back. It was not easy living without a kitchen, but it was well worth the wait.
We also had the carpet removed from the entry and tile laid there too. It looks so much nicer and really defines the rooms around it. . Laying the tile on the diagonal was a lot more labor intensive than the workers originally thought, but the outcome is beautiful!! New tile meant new paint in the laundry room as well. The new color is a big departure from the pink that was on the walls. I will miss my cheerful happy room, but this color flows a lot better with the rest of the house.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks great! I would miss my kitchen too, that would be the hardest.

Anonymous said...

It. Looks. AWESOME!!!!

Home improvements always take longer than you think. Painful during, but it looks so great after!
Love Momma K