CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please tell me Christmas isn't over?

Where has the time gone? Christmas has passed, we have welcomed a New Year, the girls have a new cousin, heck we even have a new president! There have been so many milestones these past few weeks and I feel like such a slacker because I haven't posted since before the holidays. I do have a good reason... My camera isn't working! Every picture we have taken has been trapped inside that darn contraption. (Imagine steam coming out of my ears as I tried in vain to figure out what was wrong. Very frustrating!) I finally got the camera to work long enough to upload the files so prepare yourself for the onslaught of photos that will follow in the next few days.

3 comments:

Ash said...

I was actually kinda glad when Christmas was over. But, you're right, time is flying by. We should get together some time.

Jenna said...

I can relate to blog-slacking. I am in the same boat. I have mixed feelings about the passing of Christmas. It is such an exciting and magical time of year full of memories and events. On the other hand, there is nothing like a fresh new year. A clean slate and an opportunity to create your own future and live it before it passes you by.

I can't wait for the pictures!

Carrie said...

Hooray for finding your blog! I finally posted our Christmas pictures a day or so again, so no need to feel bad. And you had a valid excuse - mine was pure slacking. I'm trying to follow your advice and get lots of napping in before baby 2 arrives. :)